• Become part of the absolute front line within renewable energy technology development and lead highly motivated teams
• Enable a wind powered future by leading front-end technology projects into real competitive products
• Work with some of the smartest wind power wizards in the field
We enable a wind powered future
At our offices in Ikast, you will join our Global Technology & Innovation department. We are responsible for developing new products, such as high-power backup systems, power converters and various digital solutions (IoT) for wind turbines and other renewable energy solutions. Our customers are some of the leading wind turbine manufacturers in the world, whom you will get to collaborate closely with.
“You will get to work with innovative products never seen before. What we do is brand new, and we collaborate with researchers at various universities so we stay at the forefront of development,”
explains VP, Global Technology & Innovation, Henrik Fløe Mikkelsen.
Manage green energy technology projects
As our new senior project manager, you will get the end-to-end responsibility for your own projects. The projects involve around 6-12 project members counting highly specialised engineers and PhDs within hardware, software and mechanical engineering, some of our strategic suppliers, our customers and university collaboration partners.
You will lead the projects towards the discovery, realization, and development of ground-breaking and competitive products.
More specifically, you will:
- Ensure the complete project assignment in terms of scope, time, costs, and you steer the project safely through by using risk mitigation methods
- Meet the set KPI’s set for the projects
- Coach, manage, and motivate the project teams and you nurture a sustainable and eager innovation culture in your teams
- Ensure test and verification of products and solutions to reach the highest quality possible
- Facilitate and ensure progress through daily Scrum meetings with the project teams
- Report to and manage steering groups consisting of senior management, customers, universities and suppliers
Meet our wind power wizards
You will join a department with a distinct team spirit counting several nationalities. We have an ongoing exchange of ideas and share an open honest atmosphere, where we help each other to succeed.
“We are a bunch of wind power wizards, who make the impossible possible. We have the latest knowledge of green energy technologies, and our purpose is to contribute to solve global climate challenges,” says Henrik.
Your project management is on point
You have the ability to motivate project team members, work across the entire organisation, stay on top of project plans and spot risks as well as opportunities that drive the project forward. With your great communication skills, you are able to present project statuses to the customer and management to make sure we are all on the same page.
- Hold a Bachelor of Science as a minimum
- Bring a proven track record within project management in R&D and product development
- Have experience participating in either technology projects or technology project management
- Have experience managing the early phases of a project such as the concept development phase
- Bring an updated project management toolbox – Scrum or equivalent agile development methods are a must
- Have the flexibility to travel around 2 weeks a year to visit customers and our collaboration partners
- Speak and write English effortlessly.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Vice President, Global Technology & Innovation, Henrik Fløe Mikkelsen on HEFMI@KKwindsolutions.com.
If this position sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter in English as soon as possible. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis.
We look forward to hearing from you.