Are you passionate about sustainability matters? And would you like to help us implement new quality & sustainability initiatives across the Scandinavian countries?
Take this opportunity to work with both sustainability and social compliance and help us decrease our environmental impact on the planet.
”You will be in contact with many different stakeholders counting both colleagues, senior managers, our customers – but also our suppliers. Here, you for example select environmentally preferable products. So your work really makes a difference.”
– Group Quality Security & Sustainability Director Nasser Kahil
Welcome to our Nordic Q&S team
Lyreco is the market leader within business-to-business workplace products counting everything from office supplies and furniture to catering and personal safety products. Our goal is to simplify our customers’ life at work by offering a wide range of quality products and a high level of service.
At our Scandinavian HQ in Roskilde, Denmark, you will join our Q&S team alongside 2 Q&S coordinators, responsible for Q&S matters in the Scandinavian countries.
Help us reach our sustainability objectives
As Q&S manager, you will be responsible for building environmental and sustainable considerations into all aspects of our business. This involves ensuring compliance with environmental legislation and making sure the needs of our customers are met.
In order to be compliant with ISO standards 9001 and 14001, you support both our employees (especially from our warehouse, logistics and marketing) and our suppliers in the environmental and sustainable effects of their activities.
Besides this, you also:
- Manage customer related queries coming from our sales departments
- Define and implement the global group strategy for the Nordic countries
- Promote quality and sustainability matters within the company – this involves facilitating reviews with the senior management team
- Lead, plan and follow up on internal and external audits – and you ensure all relevant departments get involved
- Facilitate necessary training and communication related to environmental legislations internally
- Become responsible for ensuring compliance with GDPR and other procedures
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
Knowledge of ISO standards and great communication skills
You have the ability to engage and influence stakeholders effectively across all levels of the organisation as well as customers and suppliers. With your well-developed communication skills, you are also able to translate numbers and data to tangible information in variable formats depending on your audience.
- Bring knowledge of ISO 9001 & ISO 14001
- Have experience building and/or working with management systems and/or social compliance matters
- Bring experience with environmental and social compliance matters in supply chains
- Have experience with risk analyses and internal audits
- Speak and write English effortlessly
Moreover, if you have experience with Q and/or E-management systems, Nordic and European eco labels, GDPR compliance or knowledge of UN Guiding Principles of Businesses and Human rights, it is a plus – but not a requirement.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Peter Vlasman on email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible and latest October 21, 2019.
We look forward to hearing from you.